房租上涨实用对话及情景句(二)

艺洁221860 分享 时间:

  关于房租上涨的日常交流应该怎么样去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于房租上涨实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  房租上涨 (二)

  Buyer: What does housing go for in this district?

  购房者:这个地区的房价是多少?

  Seller: It depends on the type of house you are looking for.

  卖房者:这要看你要找什么类型的房子了。

  Buyer: We're looking for a three-bedroom house.

  购房者:我们要看有三个卧室的房子。

  Seller: What's your general price range?

  卖房者:你要什么价位的?

  Buyer: Under 7,000,000 yuan, we suppose. Whether you will accept the price is in the balance.

  购房者:希望不要超过700万。不知道你能不能接受这个价钱。

  Seller: Hmm, I think it would be hard to find something in that range in this area. You know the environment here is the nicest.

  卖房者:嗯,我想在这个区要找这个价位的房子恐怕很难。你知道这个区的环境是最好的。

  Buyer: What about a two-bedroom house?

  购房者:那么两个卧室的房子呢?

  Seller: A two-bedroom house in this area is generally around 500,000 yuan.

  卖房者:两个卧室的房子在这个区大概是50万。

  Buyer: I see.

  购房者:我知道了。

  Seller: I recommend you buy a two-bedroom house. It is very suitable for a couple and some two-bedroom houses are large enough for one-child family.

  卖房者:我建议你买两个卧室的。这很适合一对夫妇住。有些两卧室的房子对于只有一个孩子的三口之家是够住的。

  Buyer: OK. I will take it into consideration.

  购房者:好的,我会考虑的。

  实用情景句型

  1. It depends on the type of house you are looking for.

  这要看你要找什么类型的房子了。

  Children must depend on their parents.

  孩子们必须依赖他们的父母。

  It depends on the sort of house you are looking for.

  这要看你要找什么类型的房子了。

  That depends on what kind of house you would find.

  这要看你要找什么类型的房子了。

  It has five rooms—two upstairs and three downstairs.

  我家有五个房间——两间在楼上,三间在楼下。

  We have three bedrooms and a study.

  我家有三间卧室,一间书房。

  2. What's your general price range?

  你要什么价位的?

  What's your general price you would like?

  你要什么价位的?

  What price range are you looking for?

  你要什么价位的?

  3. Whether you will accept the price is in the balance.

  不知道你会不会答应这个价钱。

  If you can accept this price.

  不知道你会不会答应这个价钱。

  We don't know whether you can accept the price or not.

  不知道你会不会答应这个价钱。

  We have the deal in the bag.

  我们胜券在握。

  4. You know the environment here is the nicest.

  你知道这个区的环境是最好的。

  As you know, the environment here is the best.

  你知道这个区的环境是最好的。

  You know the environment here is great.

  你知道这个区的环境是最好的。

  There is a bus stop nearby.

  房子附近有公交站。

  There is a supermarket nearby.

  房子附近有超市。

  There is a subway station nearby.

  房子附近有地铁站。

  I love the trees around my house.

  我喜欢房子附近的树。

  I love the garden around my house.

  我喜欢房子附近的公园。

  5. I see.

  我知道了。

  I get the picture.

  我明白了。

  I almost know it.

  我明白了。

  I think I made myself clear.

  我明白了。

  I think I have made everything clear.

  我明白了。

  I catch what you said.

  我明白了。

  I heard.

  我明白了。

  I can't understand.

  我理解不了。

  It's beyond me.

  我理解不了。

  That's beyond me.

  我理解不了。

  Do you understand?

  清楚了吗?

  Do you know the meaning?

  清楚了吗?

  Do you catch the point?

  清楚了吗?

  Is it clear?

  清楚了吗?

  Are you clear about it?

  清楚了吗?

  6. I recommend you buy a two-bedroom house.

  我建议你买两卧室的。

  I suggest you buy a two-bedroom house.

  我建议你买两卧室的。

  I advise you buy a two-bedroom house.

  我建议你买两卧室的。

  I'd like to make a suggestion.

  我有个建议。

  I want to make a suggestion.

  我有个建议。

  I want to offer a suggestion.

  我有个建议。

  I want to put forward a suggestion.

  我有个建议。

  Can you give me some advice?

  你能给我点建议吗?

  May you give me a piece of advice?

  你能给我点建议吗?

  What do you suggest?

  你有什么建议吗?

  What is your suggestion?

  你有什么建议吗?

  What is your advice?

  你有什么建议吗?

  Do you have any suggestion?

  你有什么建议吗?

  What do you advise me to do?

  你有什么建议吗?

  What's your advice?

  你有什么建议吗?

  7. I will take it into consideration.

  我会考虑的。

  I will consider.

  我会考虑的。

  I'll think about it.

  我会考虑的。

  I advise you to consider carefully.

  我建议你仔细考虑一下。

  My advice to you is to consider carefully.

  我建议你仔细考虑一下。

  I suggest that you should consider carefully.

  我建议你仔细考虑一下。

79889